How can I support this work?
- Make a regular contribution through internet banking
- Volunteer to help with food or transport for a Retreat weekend
- Participate in an information event
- Join the prayer network
- Help with a fundraising event (e.g. a movie night)
- Distribute leaflets and newsletters to Churches in your area
- Help us to reach people through this website….!
- Speak to us about your own interest in this work
Sponsorship for Retreat Participants
The costs associated with attending a weekend Retreat are kept to a minimum and Retreat Participants are usually able to meet the costs involved.
For some, however, the knowledge that someone else is prepared to make a contribution towards their Retreat expenses is deeply reassuring. It may even make the difference between someone being able to attend a Retreat or not.
If you or an organisation you are associated with, would like to discuss how you might contribute to the development of the Rachel’s Vineyard programme or if you would like to sponsor a Retreat Participant, please contact us.
Sponsorship and Funding Enquiries
Rachel’s Vineyard Site Leader
Ph 021 549 548
Funding for Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats
The Rachel’s Vineyard Team would welcome your support whether it is to help sponsor a participant on a Retreat weekend, to help as part of a volunteer team or as a Prayer Companion for this work.
The Retreat Team includes counselling professionals, experienced facilitators and volunteer supporters who each commit to a programme of on-going team formation and post-abortion training. The Team is able to minister to those affected by abortion through your financial contributions and prayerful support.
You can help others experience healing after an abortion by:
- joining the Prayer Network (email us and we will contact you)
- becoming part of the Volunteer Network in your local area
- making a donation directly to Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats.
Rachel’s Vineyard Ministries is a non-profit organisation.
Rachel’s Vineyard Retreats, PO Box 30-959, Lower Hutt 5040
For more information, please contact:
Suzanne O’Rourke (Rachels Vineyard Site Leader)
Phone: 021 549 528
The weeks leading up to a Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat is when some practical help is extremely useful.
Please remember in your prayers those who are involved in preparations for the Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat in June.
The Retreat Support Team would welcome:
- Donations of food for the Retreat weekend
- Assistance with transport to and from the Retreat Centre (for Participants)
- Financial assistance to help with the accommodation and transport costs of the Retreat Team
- Sponsorship of specific Participants who are unable to meet the full cost of the Retreat weekend
Please remember also, those who are currently preparing to attend the June Retreat as Participants, especially those who are travelling from outside the Wellington Region.
Contact Wendy Hill 027 254 9222 or email@example.com
For more information visit http://rachelsvineyard.org.nz
“A deeply moving experience that has allowed me to quietly get on with my life. At last.” – Fiona